Police Officer Job description
The Johnson Police Department, located in Johnson Arkansas, is accepting applications for the position of Police Officer.
The Johnson Police Department, located in NW Arkansas between Fayetteville and Springdale, is accepting applications for the position of Police Officer.
Pay range is $43,472 to $57,200 per year, depending on experience and certifications (pay range includes holiday pay).
· Law Enforcement certified.
· Out of state law enforcement certification may be accepted. Equivalency set by the Arkansas Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (CLEST).
· Previously employed as a full-time Police Officer. (prior experience preferred)
· At least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
· US Citizen (refer to Arkansas CLEST requirements)
· High school graduate or GED.
Applications may be obtained in person at the Johnson Police Department, located at 2904 Main Drive Fayetteville, AR.
Application pick up available Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM.
If you are unable to pick up an application in person, Please visit our website at https://cityofjohnson.com/residents/public-safety/police to contact us. You may also call 479-435-6299 for more information.